What We Did
Papua New Guinea:
- Principal – PNG Water Board. We acted as head contractor also, to others, subcontracted on different contracts and scopes of work.
- 10ML “Bumayong”
Reservoir tank and associated civils including lighting and security fencing to compound, approach road and carpark. Pipeline and outfall with road crossovers to river over one kilometre away.
2.5ML (2) “Mt Lunaman” including civils and roadways
- Pacific Solution,
Tanks, water treatment and reticulation upgrade on Manus Island. For the principal I.O.M. (UN) funded by the Australian Government.
- Multiple Tanks to
Heineken, Coca-cola Bottlers, Schweepes and mining companies over 18 year period, with repeat contracts.
- Principal – Public Works Department. 2 tanks for WTP facility subcontracted by NZ company to us.
- Multiple Tanks and contracts (and repeats) over 15 year period to San Miguel Corporation and others including the Government of R.P.
- Multiple contracts for various principals and clients in UAE and elsewhere.
- Multiple Tanks to local authority, commercial and dairy industry end-user clients.
- 8ML Caltex Refinery (Caltex-Worley JV)
For town and RO water storage including civils design
- 9 Tanks WSN Corporation – NSW Government in Camden.
Tankage included digesters for methane production. This state of the art plant ramping to full capacity in late 2009.
- 2 Tanks Dalby Bio Refinery
To produce Ethanol. Head contractor – Leightons
- Multiple contracts throughout Murray Darling River Basin for various Local and Water authorities.
- 5ML for WTP in Yarrawonga,
turn key with construction on 48 piles deep driven and cast into low-load bearing, fill-soil.
- Torres Strait & Palm Island
Repeat contracts for most Islands under I.C.C. and Palm Island for principals ICC & PI Council with consultant superintendents Macdow and GHD depending on contract.
- Origin Energy, C&S Energy and Millmerran PS
Power station tankage for these 3 principals’, including repeat projects.
- Swanbank Power Station
We recently successfully completed, in tight shutdown timeframe, the refurbishment of a feed water tank previously supplied by others.
- Water Corporation WA
The principal in several joint ventures wherein we completed multiple tanks in five locations in numerous contracts. Primarily for thickened sludge processing.
- South East Queensland Water Grid
Principal – Qld Government and other authorities.
We were contracted to several Joint Ventures who were responsible for both the “Purewater” Desalination Plant on the Gold Coast and network or grid pipelines. Including the “East-West” corridor.
pmt Water Engineering supplied and installed steel tankage both for RO-production water and grid construction purposes. The latter primarily for the grid pipelines JV member Abigroup.
We were nominated “Preferred-tenderer” for the proposed (project #125) Networks 30ML Reservoir tank at Robina by the of GCDA alliance.